Physio Pilates is much more than just an exercise regime. It aims to strengthen the body in an even way, with particular emphasis on core strength to improve general fitness and wellbeing.
One to One Physio Pilates
We offer private Physio Pilates sessions on the Mat or the Reformer. You can pick a time suitable to you and the length of the session: 30, 45, or 60 minutes.
Our sessions are suitable for all ages and levels of ability!
The health benefits of Pilates include: improved flexibility; increased muscle strength and tone, particularly of your core muscles; balanced muscular strength on both sides of your body;
enhanced muscular control of your back and limbs.
One to one Physio Pilates sessions may be suitable for any of the following reasons:
– You may be finished with hands-on Physiotherapy treatment and now it is time for specific Rehabilitation;
– You may have specific goals you want to achieve and want to discuss this in detail with your Physiotherapist;
– You may have just had a baby (6 weeks post-partum) and it may suit to bring your baby with you;
– Your Doctor or Consultant may have recommended Pilates with a Chartered Physiotherapist for lower back pain;
– Arthritis, Osteoporosis, Scoliosis or recovering from disc bulge;
– Difficulty with hearing (Pilates can improve balance and body posture maintenance);
– You may have specific areas that need strengthening and want a Rehabilitation Program for home.
Make an Appointment
Tap the button below to book an appointment for a one-to-one Physio Pilates session with Jess. We can also provide semi-private classes for groups of 2 or more people.
The Douglas Chiropractic & Physiotherapy Clinic is a custom-built facility including 6 treatment rooms and a Pilates studio. You’ll find us at Endsleigh Lodge, just next to the bus stop opposite the Maxol petrol station on the Douglas Road. Private parking is available just in front of the clinic!